Property for investors
If you see property as an investment, our specialist property lawyers offer a full property service for the life cycle of your investment.
What we do
We advise investors on all aspects of your legal needs from their initial purchase of the property, during the course of your investment and then when you come to sell. This often includes:
- Landlord and Tenant – new leases, selling leases, renewing leases, selling businesses as a going concern, carrying out works to properties with leases, bringing leases to an end
- Sales and purchases of business and residential premises including residential properties subject to tenancy agreements
- Purchase and sale of freehold reversions
- Lease extensions
- Exercise of right to manage
- Resident Associations
- Refinancing and mortgages
- All aspects of property development
- Property disputes
- Portfolio management including dealing with collection and management of service charges, tenancy agreements and rent deposits, collection of arrears, service of notices, leasehold enquiries and management packs, forfeiture and possession proceedings.
Who we do it for
We offer a full property law service to investors of all sizes. Our clients include major plcs with property portfolios, charities, retailers, schools, banks and local businesses as well individuals.
We understand that there isn’t a one size fits all approach for the advice that you need and a large business with an established property portfolio has different needs to someone taking their first steps as an investor buying their first property.
Some of our recent experience