What does Corporate Responsibility mean for us?
We manage our business in a responsible way that takes account of social, ethical and environmental issues. We maintain the highest professional standards and a reputation for fairness and good faith in all our dealings.
Have a look below at some recent examples of what this means for us as a firm and for our people:
- our people – our approach with our clients, staff, suppliers and everyone we deal with. Eg we are committed to achieving our Investors in People accreditation, treating our suppliers fairly and ethically and embracing the passion and energy our people have for CSR.
- the way we do things – we are open and honest in the way we do business – transparent on our costs, and our internal culture supports our vision and values and promotes equal opportunities.
- people being involved in our local communities – as well as volunteering our business and legal skills, we give up our time.
- supporting and promoting local businesses - eg we are founder sponsors of the Crawley and Gatwick Business Lunch Club and Horsham Business Incentive Scheme.
- our relationships with charities - not just our understanding of their sector so we can help with their legal issues but also supporting them through fundraising and other activities. We are strong supporteers of local charities St Catherine's Hospice and CHAT (Cognitive Help and Therapy).
- doing things to be greener - both the big things and the little things that all help to reduce our impact on the environment and develop its sustainability.
Read here about Digby's kayak challenge around the Isle of Wight.