Our Technology Group is dedicated to providing integrated services to businesses which not only use technology, media and communications, but also for those whose business is technology, media or communications.
Our cross-departmental sector group advises businesses at all stages in their development including:
- Corporate matters from setting up a business, to raising investment, expanding the business and to acquiring, disposing and listing
- Drafting and negotiating all types of contracts, including procurement and delivery of IT systems and services, IT outsourcing, hardware manufacture, OEM, software development and licensing, distribution, e-commerce and media agreements
- Intellectual property and brand protection
- Assisting in the resolution of disputes through mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Employment law
- Competition and anti-trust issues.
”Rawlison Butler has dealt with all the legal issues facing my companies since 1996. I have been delighted with the ‘one stop shop’ service that I have received from the firm covering issues as diverse as complex contract negotiations, property leases and purchases and personnel issues. I have always been impressed by the professionalism shown by the RB team.”
Richard Wortley, Director, Chitter Chatter Telecoms