- Can your choice of solicitor affect your recovery of legal costs?
- Are we really moving towards a “truly digital Europe”?
- Insurance Disputes: “full disclosure” or “fair presentation” – what’s the difference?
- Franchising Disputes – Are non-competition restrictions enforceable when things go wrong?
- Recent reforms to Part 36 offers – a series of half-measures?
- more news
Working with the best
Read about some of the work we have done with Suzuki
Winner - Deal of the Year Award
Acquisition of G Burley and Sons wins Deal of the Year under £10m award at Insider Dealmakers Awards 2015
Rawlison Butler wins 3 ACQ Global Awards
Awards for Tim Sadka and our Corporate and Litigation Teams
Advising ANA Aviation
Facilitating the vendor initiated management buy-out of this UK-based aviation services business
International Litigation Roundtable
Click here to see the answers to the 12 key questions on international dispute resolution
Private Client newsletter Jan 2015
Latest news and top tips from our Private Client Team
Investors in People
Accredited as an Investor in People
Advising Pebble Beach
Advising on £14.9M sale of Pebble Beach Systems Limited to Vislink Plc
Advising on the VIMBO
Advising on the vendor initiated management buy-out including a refinancing and increased facilities
Getting commercial agreements wrong can be expensive and time-consuming. See how we can help
Corporate Social Responsibility
Find out more about our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts
Read our Brief Guide to Intellectual Property and IP rights for business owners and senior managers here